Careless Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The walls of Saving Grace Memorial Hospital are hiding some scandalous secrets. From careless nurse's looking for attention, to incestuous secret affairs, this hospital is not as innocent as it seems.

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

OCT 18th- Site Opening

Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through - Page 3 Empty Re: Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 11:28 am

"My time's almost...up...isn't it?" Lorelai coughed out.
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through - Page 3 Empty Re: Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 11:33 am

"You probably just caught something," Gabriel said. "Like you said, probably an infection thanks to having next to no immune system."

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 11:35 am

"Body can't fight it...though..." Lorelai said. "Won't make it... if I can't fight it."
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 11:43 am

"We'll find a way..." Gabriel said quietly, looking away.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 11:46 am

"Why do you get so upset by it?" Lorelai asked. "Patients die every day here, why're you so hell bent on me living?"
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 11:53 am

"You're still young," Gabriel said as an excuse. "...and no one should have to go through this."

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 11:56 am

"Girl down the hall was younger than me," said Lorelai. "She died last week."
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 11:59 am

"I know that..." Gabriel frowned.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 12:01 pm

"So why 'm I so special?" Lorelai asked. "Why're you fighting so hard for me?"
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 12:25 pm

"I..." Gabriel said quietly before starting again, deciding not to say why. "I'm not, I'm usually like this..."

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 12:27 pm

Lorelai shook her head. "What would you lie to a dyin' girl for?" she asked. "Your eyes say it all, Gabriel."
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Gabriel sighed. "That would be the reason why..." he mumbled, referring to the 'dying girl' part, closing his eyes.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 12:46 pm

"Y'know, I might actually want to fight this, if someone gave me a reason to," said Lorelai.
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 12:54 pm

"What about your family?" Gabriel asked.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Lorelai chuckled humorlessly. "When was the last time you saw anyone in here?"
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 12:59 pm

"Right..." Gabriel said, sighing.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 1:03 pm

Lorelai reached up to take Gabriel's hand. "Give me something to fight for, Gabriel?"
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 1:19 pm

Gabriel froze as she took his hand before slowly looking down at her, hesitating before nodding.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 1:25 pm

Lorelai frowned. "Gabe, what is it?"
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 1:26 pm

"I can give you something to fight for..." Gabriel said quietly after a minute. "...if that's what you want."

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 1:28 pm

"You seemed hesitant though..." said Lorelai. "Is this not what you want?"
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 1:37 pm

"It is..." Gabriel said. "...but you're a patient..."

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 1:40 pm

"No one has to know, Gabriel," said Lorelai.
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 1:55 pm

"True..." Gabriel said slowly, still looking unsure.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 1:56 pm

"Gabriel," Lorelai sighed. "I need something, or I won't make it."
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum