Careless Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The walls of Saving Grace Memorial Hospital are hiding some scandalous secrets. From careless nurse's looking for attention, to incestuous secret affairs, this hospital is not as innocent as it seems.

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

OCT 18th- Site Opening

Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through - Page 2 Empty Re: Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 7:53 am

"Yes, I do." Gabriel said. "But that doesn't mean they won't ever find a cure..."

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through - Page 2 Empty Re: Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 7:55 am

"They might, but not in my lifetime," said Lorelai with another cough. "Why does my throat hurt so bad?"
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 8:23 am

"They could, but you won't know if you give up..." Gabriel said. "And that would probably be the swelling."

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 8:27 am

"It really, really hurts," said Lorelai. "It's never hurt this bad, I told the nurses it hurt last night, but they said you would take care of it."
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 8:40 am

"There isn't much I can do besides draining them..." Gabriel said. "Other than pain medication, which I gave you."

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 8:44 am

"Could you at least look first?" Lorelai asked. "My immune system is next to nothing now, and the nurse earlier said I've got a fever again, that, and the swelling, screams infection, maybe that's where it is."
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 9:22 am

Gabriel nodded, going to get a thermometer. "Well let's check your temperature first then." he said.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 9:23 am

Lorelai coughed again, and nodded. "Okay."
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 9:30 am

"Could you open your mouth please?" Gabriel asked, holding the thermometer.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 9:31 am

Lorelai nodded, and did as she was asked.
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 9:37 am

Gabriel gave a small smile and put the thermometer in her mouth.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 9:39 am

Lorelai sat, and waited for the reading.
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 9:55 am

Gabriel read through information on her chart while he waited, taking the thermometer out of her mouth when it beeped, frowning slightly as he looked at it.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 9:56 am

"How bad is it?" Lorelai asked.
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 10:01 am

"It's not too bad." Gabriel said. "But we'll have to keep an eye on it."

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 10:02 am

Lorelai nodded. "As usual."
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 10:23 am

Gabriel nodded. "I'll do a basic check up before doing any tests so if it is only something minor, we aren't pointlessly making you uncomfortable."

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 10:25 am

Lorelai nodded. "Sounds like a plan, doc."
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 10:48 am

Gabriel gave a small smile before starting the check up.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 10:50 am

Lorelai sat still while Gabriel looked her over, coughs getting worse.
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 11:06 am

Gabriel frowned and finished looking her over. "It may just be a cold or something..." he muttered, more to himself than her.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 11:06 am

"Chest is really starting to hurt," Lorelai groaned.
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 11:18 am

"Where?" Gabriel asked.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 11:23 am

"Just....every...where," Lorelai's words broken by coughs.
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 11:25 am

Gabriel frowned. "Maybe we should do those tests..."

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum