Careless Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The walls of Saving Grace Memorial Hospital are hiding some scandalous secrets. From careless nurse's looking for attention, to incestuous secret affairs, this hospital is not as innocent as it seems.

QUICK LOG IN

DON'T FORGET TO LOG OUT FIRST!!!
USERNAME:
PASSWORD:
Log me on automatically each visit:

OCT 18th- Site Opening

Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through Empty Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 5:20 am

Lorelai curled up in her bed. Everything from the waist up hurt. Her lymph nodes were swollen to eight times their normal size, and made everywhere where she had these swollen nodes incredibly tender. The lymph nodes in her neck were swelling so badly, it was causing pressure on here wind pipe, making it difficult for her to breathe.
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through Empty Re: Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 5:35 am

Gabriel came into the room to check on her, reading through the information on her chart. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through Empty Re: Sometimes I Think I'm Dying, but I'm Really Only Trying to Get Through

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 5:36 am

"Like hell," said Lorelai.
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 5:50 am

Gabriel nodded and frowned. "I'll can you something for it." he said.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 5:51 am

"Why can't you just give me something to end it?" Lorelai asked. "I'm gonna die anyways."
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 5:58 am

Gabriel frowned more. "Because we're here to help you get through this, not to give up." he said quietly.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 6:00 am

"I'm going to die," said Lorelai. "That's why I'm in this stupid place..."
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 6:11 am

Gabriel sighed. "Not yet you aren't..."

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 6:13 am

"I am though," said Lorelai. "What's the point in prolonging it?"
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 6:22 am

"Because we might be able to find a way to get you better?" Gabriel said.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 6:25 am

Lorelai went to argue, but stopped when her words turned into a cough. She rubbed at the front of her neck after, even though that only made the pain worse.
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 6:38 am

Gabriel sighed and went to go get something to help with the pain. He came back soon after, giving her the medicine through her IV.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 6:40 am

"Really hurts, doc," said Lorelai, looking at Gabriel for the first time that day.
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 6:47 am

"I know, this'll help." Gabriel said softly.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 6:49 am

"One of the night nurses said the swelling's getting really bad again, you're gonna have to drain them again soon, aren't you?" Lorelai asked
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 6:57 am

Gabriel hesitated before slowly nodding. "Yeah, probably."

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 7:01 am

Lorelai whimpered softly. "I don't want to go through that again...isn't there another way?"
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 7:09 am

Gabriel shook his head. "Sorry..."

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 7:11 am

"Doc...please..." Lorelai pleaded. "Not that...please, it hurts so bad."
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 7:20 am

"It'll help though." Gabriel said.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 7:20 am

"For like a month," Lorelai muttered.
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 7:28 am

"We can help with that..." Gabriel said, frowning.

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 7:29 am

"I just want it to end," said Lorelai.
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Lewis Mon May 14, 2012 7:40 am

"You shouldn't..." Gabriel said. "Not in the way that means you don't survive."

Gabriel Lewis
Attending
Attending

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelai Larson Mon May 14, 2012 7:42 am

"Do you not realize what the definition of terminal is?" Lorelai asked
Lorelai Larson
Lorelai Larson
Patient
Patient

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum